For Appointments Please call: +919822176677
Fill The Details To Receive Call Back
Tattoo Removal In Nagpur
What is Tattoo Removal Treatment?
Lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam. Black tattoo pigment absorbs all laser wavelengths, making it the easiest color to treat. Other colors can only be treated by selected lasers based upon the pigment color.
How It Works
Laser beams use concentrated bursts of energy to heat up the ink beneath the skin, which breaks the ink into smaller particles. Tattoos with different colors might require the use of multiple lasers operating at different frequencies. Those smaller ink particles can then be eliminated naturally by the body’s own immune system.
Some colors are easier to remove than others as well. These include:
- dark blue
What can I expect during the laser tattoo removal?
- You’ll wear protective eye shields.
- Your skin’s reaction to the laser is tested to determine the most effective energy for treatment.
- The treatment itself consists of placing a handpiece against the surface of the skin and activating the laser light repeatedly over the surface of the tattoo.
- darker skin
- a preexisting skin condition, like eczema
- a health condition that affects the skin, such as herpes